While I was gone, my little lady began moving across the floor! We can't call it crawling yet since her hands and feet are not in sync, but she manages to scoot across the entire room! Her #1 target is of course HAZEL. When we say Hazel's name, Scarlett looks around the room for her. Too cute! Scarlett is also eating like a champ, hence the fact that she's gained 2.5 pounds in 6 wks! She'll eat anything I put in front of her (sometimes with some funny faces of disgust, nevertheless, she still eats it!). We saw her pediatrician today for her 6 month check up-- 72% height & 67 % weight. She's weighing in at a solid 16 lbs 15 oz! :)
I will finally return to work on Mon Nov 15th. I'm ready to meet my new class and see what life as a working mom will be like. Jeremy and I will be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas in Orange County which I'm thrilled about. Luckily, all of the Kings will be in San Diego for Christmas too since Tay will be 9+ months pregnant by then, so we'll get to see everyone for Christmas Day as well.
Last but not least, last weekend Scarlett FINALLY met her great-grandma Isabel (for whom her middle name is for) at Jeremy's cousin Rebekah's baby shower. It was love at first sight! Scarlett LOVED her G.G. Isabel of course!
Click on the link below to see some cute photos of our 6 month old little lady:
http://classic.kodakgallery.com/thekings
Lots of love to you all,
Elisa & Jeremy

What a darling girl you have Elisa! Good luck going back to work. Hopefully the transition isn't too tough on you or Scarlett. I'm so sorry to hear that Evan is in the hospital. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers. xoxo
ReplyDelete